Disclaimer for the ‘www.docsarita.com’ Website
• As the medical treatment depends on the erstwhile condition of the patient and therefore, subsequent treatment may vary person to person differ from the information provided on the website.
• The textual and graphical content on this Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about Dr. Sarita, and about the respective services which she offers.
• Dr. Sarita has made every reasonable attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied on this website. However, it is not guaranteed that the information is complete, correct or up to date. The information is subject to change without notice.
• The website is not liable to the user (or any third party who obtains access to the information) under any law for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, economic and consequential damage) in respect of any matter whatsoever related to any information on the site.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be considered as been accepted by the website visitor on browsing this website.
- This website is made while being compliant to all the government based guidelines regarding the usage, promotion and distribution of medical resources.
- This website is just made for the representation purpose and can’t be considered as the substitute of professional advice.
- We highly recommend seeking the advice from a trusted medical expert or doctor before following any suggested opinion from this website.
- The website owner(s) is having rights reserved to revise or discontinue the content of this website without notifying you.
- The links to third party websites appearing on this website may redirect to undesirable destinations and we are not responsible for the impact from such destination.
- We assure that we will not share the user information with third party. We follow the privacy conditions and put full efforts to avoid it from being violated.